Thursday, June 07, 2007

more boredom drones from a music obsessive (part 2)

On top of the number of albums you have what other important factors are there in judging how much you like a particular band?

1] How many live shows have you seen? No I haven’t seen any of my favourite bands live.

2] Do you buy bootlegs as well as normal albums? Yes I have brought Marilyn Manson bootlegs and plan to by more.

3] Do you have DVD’s? Yes I have 3 Marilyn Manson DVD’s.

4] Do you have live albums? Yes I have 2 Alec Empire live albums

5] Do you hunt down old singles? Yes I do that with Marilyn Manson, and Nine Inch Nails.

6] Do you buy their albums the day they come out? Yes I do that with Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, and Akercocke.

7] Do you hunt down non album tracks? Yes I do this with Marilyn Manson

No comments: