Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recipe number something something.

Last night I had a cheese omelet with lettuce and Pringles sprinkled inside [Pringles are a type of crisp, the ones I used were sour cream and onion flavored]. What I did was this I fried the egg until the base of it was quite brown then I put in the cheese [it was Red licester] then I sprinkled some crunched up Pringles into it and then I put a bit of chopped up lettuce into it. By this time the cheese was quite melted so I folded it and left it frying on a low light for a while [about ten seconds] and then dished it up onto the plate. Unfortunately I forgot to dry the greece of so it was to greasy and I also put to much cheese in and the pan I used was a bit small so the egg ended up being to thick and I ended up not being quite able to finish it. As it turned out this wasn't so much an experimental recipe as a learning experience. I learned that lettuce tastes really nice when its fried and thus my next omelet will just have lettuce in it and I learned that sprinkling pringles into an egg will make it taste to salty and thus next tim Id o such a thing I'll make a cheese omelet with un-salted crisps sprinkled into it.

3 comments:

Phillip R Goodman said...

fine, and you?

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

This recipe sounds quite yummy.

Oh I love your yummy recipes.

I'm going to eat breakfast now.

bye bye.
=^..^=

Phillip R Goodman said...

good for you.