Tuesday, July 18, 2006

mailing list

To join my new mailing list simply open up the comment window and put in you're name and e-mail address, for this small ammount of trouble you will receive regular updates on this and other blogs updates about new services and about when the blog has been updated and so on and so forth also you will receive an exclucive peice of writing not published anywhere else with every update.
I hope you see fit to join the mailing list. If you have anything else to say about it or any suggestions then simply leave a comment or contact me at my e-mail address phillipgdmn@yahoo.co.uk. If you choose to e-mail me then this will be taken as an sign up to the mailing list, if you wish to unsubscribe simply e-mail me the word unsub and you will not receive any more information about this or any other blog, atleast not from me.
I can not be held responsible for anything sent to you by the owners and or administrators of any other blog and or website.

No comments: