Thursday, December 07, 2006

oooh I am sooo annoyed, and disappointed too

My movie stream has fallen from grace or perhaps the royal mail has not that they have ever been in grace atleast not during my life time or atleast not during the part of my life time so far in that I would have been using them, too reiterate............Well lets just start again.
I'm signed up to my movie stream [an online DVD rental service] .......... You no what this is just so pointless surfice it to say that I was meant to receive my rentals [king Kong and another inderterminate film] on Wednesday, I did not nor did I receive them today, I have just found out that they have only just today received my previous rentals which hopefully means that I will receive the new ones on Saturday however seeing as they two days longer than usual to get there this seems unlikely. What is more likely is that I will receive them on Monday meaning that I would have had no rentals this week whatsoever. The fact of the matter is that the royal mail is almost certainly to blame for this...... And what's the solution well I'm usually against privatization but in this case I don't think there's anything wrong with the idea of the royal mail having a little competition and thus giving the public some choice.
Other disappointments this week on Tuesday I got a new optical mouse for my computer and it didn't work, the last optical mouse I brought also did not work. Also on Tuesday I signed on at the job centre and that cannot ever fail to be disappointing, well that's pretty much been my week just one disappointment after the other, it only has two days to improve.
Roll up roll up, place you're bets.

No comments: