Monday, July 16, 2007

My attempt at writing a diary, or atleast a blog post about my attempt at writing a diary.

I’ve been attempting recently to write a diary. Having had a particularly eventful day I spent two maybe three days writing nearly a thousand words and I was barely over half way through, what’s more I really didn’t feel like writing anything else for the rest of the week, not the rest of that entry, not a new entry, not even a new essay for my blog, so I figured screw this, this is too much work, course it took me about two weeks to come to that conclusions and frankly I’ve practically forgotten how to write, or at least I’ve forgotten how I write, which might not be such a bad idea, if there’s one thing I’ve learned from that attempted diary entry is that I am the king of diversion, I also learned a lot about narrative, which was also good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. i have kept a journal for as long as i could write... Helps me sort things out.. like a big problem.. i dunno.. it seemed figuring it out after reading what i wrote made the solution more obvious.. but that was just me..
But i guess keeping a journal didnt have such a good effect on you. lol. Keep up the good work!!!