Thursday, October 19, 2006

Self-analysis.

The first time I took a sabbatical from blogging it was essentially because I was busy and didn’t have the energy to do it the second time I wasn’t busy at all and I had plenty of ideas but I simply couldn’t muster up the will power to place them down on paper as it were on this occasion however the problem is much deeper I feel very strongly that I have simply lost the knack for structure this was I think caused by an increasing feeling that there was no importance in what I was writing probably caused by the fact that there seemed to be an increasing lack of interest in the blog and perhaps worse than that the fact that the people who were regularly coming on to the blog were rarely making comments and when they were they didn’t seem to say anything that added anything to the blog [see my previous post] this I suppose proves that I am not quite as secure within myself as I have previously thought, increasingly however the knack for structure has returned and yet I still feel like I don’t have enough energy or time to do it [despite the fact that I am getting up earlier than I have done for years] and so I feel as though I have come full circle and well here I am to prove it, back for good I hope.


No comments: