Monday, May 21, 2007

correction 3

In reference to my post intitled 'Well anyway....................................................'
I also stated that these labels are good thing when I should have said that they are rubbish. The only reason I thought they were good was because I thought that they would allow someone clicking on one of them to go to a list of all the bloggers who have labeled their posts with that, but all they actually do is go to another post in the same blog with the same label, so really they just work as an index, but really what they should have done was just have an indexing button that you can install on your blog, like they have a news thingy that you can install it would be much better that way, and you should be able to link your index to indexes on all the other blogs that have them, this has gone a bit out of the realms of corrections hasn’t it.

No comments: