Saturday, February 25, 2006

For the last two weeks i have been on a training course from the job centre i'll tell you all about it later, once i've goten over it, but one thing they got us to do was write up and send out what they refered to as spec letters ie speculative letters written in such a way as makes it easy to change them to suit different companys and or jobs without having to write an intirely new one and sent out to companys to enquire as to weather they have any positions available, and actually i think its a really good idea but god mine is really suck arse, judge for you're self.



Dear Sir/madam


I am writing to inquire if you’re company has any general retail/gallery work available as I have held a long term interest in this field and have an enthusiasm to learn more about its associated skills and practices.
I feel that I would be well suited to a job in this area as shown on my C.V. I have a long history of study in the fine art / art and design arena and through this have developed the strong organisational skills, can do attitude, and the self-confidence needed to perform the applicable duties to a very high standard, and be a real credit to you’re organisation.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you as I have a particular respect for you’re company’s area of expertise, and would very much like the opportunity to discuss things further with you.


Yours faithfully


Phillip R Goodman.

No comments: