Friday, April 07, 2006

I am greatly destressed to see that you have not left me any new comments, one felt that you would make comments on my website recomedation perhaps asking me if i was being payed anything by these people and that this was some sort of stealth advertising, or perhaps just thanking me for the recomendation and saying how much they enjoyed playing the available games but alas it seems that have to put down a proper post which you will no doubt see before this one, but then we've been through this sort of thing before have'nt we.

P.S. is it you think wrong to say something on here clearely aimed only at my long term readers something which a person logging onto this blog today for the very first time would not understand, and i may add that the correct answer to this is a resounding, no don't be so stupid.

2 comments:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Okay.. the guyz whose name you endorsed and they didn't even pay attention...

Like I said, they may want you to put it the footer or on the side so that its like permanently there all the time.

Other than that... soundz like their jerks or apathetical.

I'm 982

Phillip R Goodman said...

the loop didn't ask me to endorse them i just like the games they have on their site....... unless you mean the guys at technocrati its not mean't as an endorsement its just a way for them to prove that i own and run this blog and they suggested putting it in a post but it could be that they have such an influx of applications that they just havn't got around to dealing with it yet, i may get an e-mail from them any day now.