Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thought for the day, you may not find it usefull it may depress you beyond beliefe but it is my thought and you can have no say in it.

It used to be that i would log into my e-mails and find that i have msgs pending to be read and often from the same person i became so used to it that i often saw it as an annoyance these feelings are now like distant memorys of another place and another time, a place where certain things could be taken for granted,
"oh no, its raining hotdogs again, imean its not as if i don't like them but its not terribly nice when their falling on you like this, i mean...... i think kittens are cute as well but i don't want thousands of them falling on my head and i would amagine the kittens wouldn't like it much either ....but .... oh yes, the dirrections to the market its just........." and two weeks later it hasn't rained for a week and "oh god! where is hotdog rain when you need it! curse you!"

5 comments:

Phillip R Goodman said...

thats cos i'm addicted to blogging, it gives me a buzz
by the way you havn't updated any of you'res recently or atleast not since the last time i looked which was two days ago, well in any case i'll have a look once i'm finished up here also you should look on my other blog, nouveau post ma blog thats been updated quite a bit as well, allso i tryed you're e-mail and it didn't seem to work.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

you are incredibly funny.

Thanks for the laugh this morning.
I needed that. (it's 6:25am here.)

Reni
& Katie cat in my lap and another cat by my feet.

It's not raining catz, but could be. We had a bad storm on Monday with possible tornadoez... but that's the plainz states for ya

Phillip R Goodman said...

what on earth are you doing up at 6:25 for? you're either getting up early or going to bed very late.

Phillip R Goodman said...

to get the most out of the replacement blog it should be visited atleast twice a day every day no exceptions and of course comments should allways be made.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Well here's why I waz up...

I waz getting ready for Work... Gotta be there at 7:45am.

I'm doing some drafting stuff--scanning blueprints and drawings in a computer database, fixing the scans and catalogging them.

Anywayz... ya haven't been by my funni sites lately... sniff. I miss you.