Saturday, April 29, 2006

Whats up with Robin William’s hair I saw him on the daily show and it looks practically red, certainly a rather more let us say or rather me say robust brown. I’m guessing that he’s using the same hair dye as Arnold “The Governator” who featured in the conversation. Why on earth do they have such rubbish hair colour can’t they afford something better? I mean aren’t they meant to be rich movie stars or something? Perhaps they chose such colorants for comedy purposes or for a new movie certainly that is potentially true of Williams but “The Governator” of course isn’t in that business anymore.

1 comment:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

I missed that... but he was a guest on a comedian'z program-- Mind of Mencia... His hair didn't look so red, but they were doing the sketch out on the streets, so the sunlight made his hair look lighter, I think.

^..^