Saturday, March 11, 2006

Inkers are redundant.

Wake up and smell the magenta you are just tracing over some else's drawings you say that you add depth and strength to a drawing and that may well be true but you're entire job was created solely because the imaging technology of the time was not good enough to pick up fine pencil lines but that time is over now and as for you adding strength and depth to a picture as i have allready said that may well be true but you allso take alot away there is a depth of vision and detail in pencil drawings that is allways lost when ink is applied over it so when choosing you're carreer you should think about this if you're not good enough to be the main artist then perhaps you shouldn't be involved at all.

i'm not angry about this though, i mean did i seem angry, cos i'm not, i just had a burning desire to get this out of me as quick as possible, and so like a pencil drawing it comes out rough and ready with a passion and no real punctuation.

1 comment:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

One of my best drawings waz dun with a cheap Bic pen and White-Out...But I started with pencil.

Still I wouldn't want to just be an inker...going over someone else's stuff.

I don't mind inking in my own stuff...But that's another story.
When leaving something in pencil would fades and not be as indelible as ink... so I do some of my work in ink.

I like colored pencils more than paint brushes. Easier to handle... Still I really like working in mixed media.

Okay... that's all. ^..^