Thursday, March 23, 2006

The perfect cup of coffee.
The American obsession.



Start by putting the coffee granules [yes you can make a perfect cup of coffee from instant] into the mug you can use a cup but I find that a mug is better [the amount you use is up to you but I find that two teaspoons is enough however you probably shouldn’t use any less than that], then put the milk or if you want black coffee then the cold water in first this prevents the coffee from getting burnt once it is to a level in harmony with you’re tastes start to mix it around until it gets to a smooth consistency then poor in the water which should be just boiling but not by very much. You shouldn’t need to put sugar in, but if you must then that’s fine.

Notice how I have written considerably less for this [183 by the time I’m finished writing this little piece] than I did for the perfect cup of tea [309] this at the very least proves that I am English through and through.

No comments: