Thursday, March 16, 2006

yesterday i went to the cash machine,in order to get just ten pounds out,so i could get a bottle of water and to my great horror and surprise i did not have enough in my account i had less than ten pounds and dared not look to see just how much less than ten pounds i had i walked through the shoping centre to get to my bess stop and never had i felt a stronger urge to buy something, walked past many cash machines on my way and i allmost went to each of them hoping to get a different result but luckly the urge to go home so i could have something to eat and so i was saved from wasting my time, but today is another day and my job seekers allowance should be coming through, and if it doesn't i will be a bit more than ever so slightly anoyed to say the least.

1 comment:

Phillip R Goodman said...

you're making fun off me, just wait till you have an overdraft you didn't know about then see how funny you think it is, i demand an apology.