Thursday, May 18, 2006

I hate it when............................

I click on next blog and it brings me to something not written in English, not that i have anything against other languages its just that i only speak english and I just wish that there was some sort of built in filtering tool on here cos it seems to happen to me all the time to me.

I go to make a comment only to realise that the button I clicked is just the one to view the comments and that I have to click on another one to make my comment, I wonder why I bother sometimes.

What do you hate right now?

2 comments:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

What I do when I get to a non-English blog... I copy and paste the wordz in the google translation website...

What do I hate right now??? Hot weather. In Kansas... we have 91 degrees Fahrenheit. And I have no air conditioning in my car. I can't wait to get back to England, especially near the coast. Hot weather makes me extremely ill.

=^..^=

Phillip R Goodman said...

you should come here under an alias and said something in french and then cursed me for my ignorance or something, that would have been funny or ammusing or something.