Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Mobile phones in restaurants [and I emphasize the rants part].

A great number of people think that mobile phones should be banned from restaurants, weather they mean that anyone caught with one should be thrown out or that you should just have to leave them at the front desk I don't know but I have allways found this strange because people talk in restaurants and no one who's against mobiles in them has suggested that they are also against talking in them in fact they often say that they want to ban the mobiles so that they can talk more easily, but I'm not sure why it matters weather someone is talking to the person next to them or a person on the end of a phone line. The only thing that I may agree with them on is that there should be a rule that would force people to turn there ringers of and also by the same reasoning not make to much noise.

I apologize for this, it is clearly an appallingly boring subject for a post, however I've taken the time to write it and indeed this so I may as well post it

3 comments:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

I alwayz put my phone on vibrate... that way I know it's ringing and nobody else...

Rather fun actually.

Reni
=^..^=

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»