Thursday, May 11, 2006

title goes here. [this has nothing to do with the following text]

i find that i've got so used to using www.wikipedia.org that when i come on here i expect some one else to have updated this. if you don't know what wikipedia is then i'll tell you "simply send......." only joking [but on the square by allmeans send me something] wikipedia is an online encyclopedia which allows anyone to edit any page on it, you should all join it, it kicks ars, its even better than blogspot in many ways allthough having said that it is an encyclopedia its not a place to publicise you're self or write essays but it does kick arse in fact i might just go back there now, hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Gyrobo said...

I use Wikipedia all the time. It helped me with a research paper once on the movie Braveheart.

Turns out, Mel Gibson wasn't a robot.

Jonathan said...

It's sooo addictive though! And it's developed within me a bad habit of writing down strange topics on scraps of paper when they come up in coversation with friends to remind me to look them up on Wikipedia later.

Phillip R Goodman said...

I think thats probably quite a good thing to do allthough as i allways say the thing you have to remember about wikipedia is its written by people like me [ a hundred angry wikipedians come charging in here saying "we are nothing like this person, hes simply an aberation tollerated up to now" its the up to now part that worrys me]