Monday, May 15, 2006

updates, sugestions and some questions

If you look at my previous post on the subject of American libritarinism as well as a small number of other posts you will noticed that i have highlighted certain words and phrases by making them larger than the rest of the text and i was just wondering................
  1. Do you like it?
  2. Does it make it difficult to read the text?
  3. Have I highlighted the correct words?

I only ask because I think that I will be continueing to do this on any post that I feel to be of a serious political nature.

OK thats the questions and updates done with now onto the..................

  1. Come here in greater numbers.
  2. Get a site meter for you're blog.

site meters are great, you can find out so much about the people who log onto you're site, for instance I recently had my first person come on here who was not from either the UK or America, they were from Turkey ain't it swell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I like it.