Tuesday, May 30, 2006

other sites

does anyone use yahoo answers if so then check out my questions and answers by looking under phillipgdmn
if not then you should but i warn you it is highly addictive.
[i know that this is a bit like publicising another company but if google (who own this site) don't like then they better just make google answers]

here's a recently posted question by me

Rate these for their level of addictiveness 1 being the lowest 10 being the highest.
wikipedia, blogger, yahoo answers.

I'm getting deja vu here have i said something like this before on here or is it just that i just wrote this on yahoo answers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»